There are so many places which allow you to sell online for free! Here are the best 10 places where you can sell your products!
Interested in selling products online but you are not sure where to start? There are so many places on the web which allow you to sell online for free, however, it is not easy to determine which one of these places is right for you, your business, and your products.
To help you out, we’ve decided to come up with a list of 10 best marketplaces where you can sell your products online.
- Etsy – A very popular marketplace, specially designed for handmade creations and vintage goods. It is the perfect place if you are selling anything crafty or artsy.
- Shopify – Another great place to sell your products for free. It is easy to set up and very simple to use. This platform allows you to create your online store from scratch. It can offer you lots of great templates and responsive themes and modern add-ons for your business needs.
- Volusion – A top recommended all-in-one solution for creating and running your online store. This marketplace has more than 400.000 stores, over $18 billion in sales, and more than 450 employees.
- BigCommerce – If you want a fully hosted website and you have big plans for your online store and want to develop it in the future, this is the perfect platform for you.
- WooCommerce – This is an open-source platform, meaning you will have a lot of access, flexibility, and control to a lot of add-ons and plugins.
- Zibbet – If you are planning to sell handmade items, give this platform a go. It is an ideal marketplace for crafters, artists, and lovers of all that is handmade and vintage. You can use the platform for free (you can add up to 10 products) and there are no transaction fees.
- Squarespace – There aren’t so many websites as modern and beautiful as this one. You can build your ecommerce store from scratch and you will have access to thousands of amazing stock photos.
- Magento – A platform that allows you to take control of your own business and sales channel. They have some pretty amazing apps.
- Bonanza – A shopper-friendly site where low fees and costs are the norms. This website allows you to sell everything from fashion and jewelry to furniture, electronics, and much more.
- Big Cartel – A perfect place for designers, artists, hipsters, and makers to start their creative online business.
Pick the best platform for your products and start selling online for free!
— Vashon Patterson MPR (@VashonPatterson) 1 de diciembre de 2017
Additional Reading: Online Store Ideas You Can Start Now with No Money